To enroll your organization for OBL Regulatory University Training,
please follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your organization is an Ohio-based OBL member financial institution. If you are unsure, contact Julie Kiplinger at (614) 340-7612.
- Choose a "Primary Administrator" to begin the enrollment.
The Role of the Primary Administrator
- Registers the financial institution as a participant
- Completes and signs the License Agreement
- Authorizes other Administrators within the institution
- Receives special training to assist other users (all Administrators)
- Oversees and prints management reports (all Administrators)
- Sign up today or contact Julie Kiplinger at (614) 340-7612 for more details.
- Need to know if your financial institution already is enrolled? Contact Julie Kiplinger at (614) 340-7612.
- Returning users can go directly to Regulatory University.