The OBL Internship Program places qualified students at member banks for structured, high-quality internships.
- Provide a resource for member banks to locate and recruit individuals for relevant internships.
- Provide a resource for top college students to explore the Ohio banking industry and the career options that are available.
- Offer a wide range of learning opportunities and work-related banking experiences while with a community bank in Ohio.
- To increase student ability to function as an effective member of a bank. To allow the student to acquire firsthand knowledge of specific bank processes.
- Allow the student to gain customer service experience.
- To increase the visibility of the Ohio banking industry.
- Provide college students with an understanding of how local banks impact their communities.
Contact Evan Kleymeyer for more information.