Benefits of OBL Membership
Join the OBL today and find cooperative opportunities such as:
- A unified voice at both the Statehouse and on Capitol Hill promoting and initiating positive legislation and regulation for the Ohio banking industry.
- The opportunity to generate revenue and save costs through collective buying programs that provide advantageous pricing on bank products and services.
- Member rates and discounts on professional education and in-bank training programs designed specifically to meet the needs of Ohio bankers.
- Access to 40 online compliance training courses covering the areas that get most regulator scrutiny, in partnership with Regulatory University. All at no-cost with OBL membership.
- The industry-leading Community Banks for Compliance program, giving Ohio bankers an expanded suite of compliance services all under one roof.
- Subscription to the quarterly magazine Ohio Record, weekly e-bulletin Ohio Banker Direct and other regular government, regulatory, compliance, training and bank products updates.
- Ability to participate in the annual Compensation & Benefits Survey, reducing the cost of the survey findings by half. Plus, each participant receives a customized benchmarking report as part of their participation.
- The opportunity to network with hundreds of other Ohio bankers at OBL events, or on one of many OBL boards, committees and taskforces.
- Access to a variety of OBL employee benefit programs offering everything from basic health insurance to life, dental, vision, disability and more.
- Ability to use the OBL Board Room or Training Center at a reduced rate. Perfect for an off-site board meeting, staff training session, sales rally or team-building exercise.
Find Out More
To find out more about becoming an OBL financial institution member, contact the OBL's Evan Kleymeyer at (614) 340-7605.